Great Eastern Takaful is committed to providing friendly, efficient, and customer-focused service at all times. We will ensure that all complaints are handled promptly and professionally according to our company's policies and guidelines. Nonetheless, we acknowledge that our customers must be provided with the avenue to give us feedback and/or complaints.
Our aim is to:
- Ensure that it is easy and straightforward to make a complaint.
- Treat all complaints seriously and confidentially.
- Resolve any problems quickly, effectively and, where possible, to the customer's and partner's satisfaction.
- Learn from the complaints to improve our services in the future.
In addition to lodging a complaint, we welcome feedback from our customers with regards to:
- Service Standard
To let us know if our services exceed our standard
- Service Suggestion
To assist us in improving our services
- Service Compliments
To let us know if our customers are happy with our services
How to make a complaint/give feedback/pay compliments
There are several channels to do so:
- A "Customer Feedback Form" is available at our Customer Service Counter. The e-form may also be downloaded from this link: Customer Feedback Form
- Send a complaint letter to us along with your personal information as follows:
- Full Name
- Identity Card Number
- Certificate Number
- Contact Number - mobile, home and/or office
- Email Address
- Correspondence Address
- Detail description of complaints
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit any of our Customer Service Counters. Our friendly and dedicated staff will be glad to assist you.
You should hear from us within two working days. For non-complicated cases, we will respond within 14 working days from the date the complaint is received. For complicated cases, we will respond within 14 working days from the date the complaint is received, and the complainant will be updated of the progress every 30 days until it is resolved.
Where to send feedback/complaints?
Please send your Customer Feedback Form or your complaint letter to the Great Eastern Takaful Customer Feedback Unit at:
Great Eastern Takaful Berhad
Customer Feedback Unit
Level 3 Menara Great Eastern
303 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 4259 8380 / (603) 4259 8181 ext. 6392
Fax: (603) 4252 7528
Notice of Avenue to Seek Redress
It is important for us to resolve your complaints promptly and fairly. However, if you remain dissatisfied and wish to pursue further after we have completed the complaint resolution process, you may refer to the below external bodies in pursuit of redress or resolution of your complaint:
- Ombudsman for Financial Services (664393-P)
(Formerly known as Financial Mediation Bureau)
Level 14, Main Block
Menara Takaful Malaysia
No. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-2272 2811
Fax: 603-2272 1577
- Bank Negara Malaysia
Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat (BNMLINK) (Walk-in Customer Service Centre)
Ground Floor, Block D
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Customer Contact Centre (BNMTELELINK)
Bank Negara Malaysia
50929 Kuala Lumpur
Overseas: (603) 2174 1717
Operating Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday except public holiday)
Web Form: telelink.bnm.gov.my