- What are the exclusions under this plan?
Exclusion for Death Benefit and Bereavement Allowance:
No benefit shall be payable in the event of suicide, while sane or insane, within one (1) year from the Effective Date or from the date of any reinstatement, whichever is later.
Exclusion for TPD Benefit:
No benefit shall be payable if TPD of the Person Covered:
- resulting from self-inflicted injuries, while sane or insane;
- has existed prior to or on the effective date or on the date of any reinstatement, whichever is later;
- resulting from the breach of law or any assault provoked by the Person Covered;
- caused by bodily injury sustained as a result of parachuting or skydiving or engaging in aerial flights other than as a crew member or as a fare-paying passenger of a licensed commercial airlines operating on a regular scheduled route; or
- is resulted from war, whether declared or undeclared.
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the certificate for the full list of limitations and exclusions under this plan.