There are many aspects of your life that are worth saving for - your retirement, your children's education, to become financially independent amd even save for those unforeseen expenses, ensuring that life will always be good for your loved ones.
Start today with M-Tiara Term Takaful and set aside that fund for your future use. With a Basic Sum Covered starting at RM250,000 that grows at a simple rate of 10% every 5 years (maximum of 3 times increment), you know that your family will be well looked after.
Rest assured that you have ample coverage at a minimum of RM250,000 Basic Sum Covered.
Increase your Basic Sum Covered at a simple rate of 10% every 5 years up to 15 years of certificate term (up to 3 times of increase).
Choose your preferred term of coverage from 20, 25, 30 or 35 years, subject to maximum coverage age of 85 years (age next birthday).
Please do take note of the below to ensure you fully understand what this product does and does not cover. Call 1 300 88 8787, visit any Bank Muamalat branch or log on to www.muamalat.com.my
1. M-Tiara Term Takaful is a regular contribution term Family Takaful plan that provides coverage upon death or TPD of the Person Covered.
2. Contributions are payable until the end of coverage term or upon death or TPD, whichever occurs first. The contribution must be paid regularly to ensure your PIA is sufficient to cover for your protection at all times.
3. You should be convinced that this plan will best serve your needs and that the contributions payable under the certificate are affordable by you.
4. A "free-look period" of 15 days from the delivery date of the certificate is given for you to review the suitability of the plan. If the certificate is returned to the Takaful Operator during this period, the Takaful Operator shall refund an amount equal to the amount of contributions paid, minus the medical expenses incurred for medical examination (if any).
5. You may receive the remaining amount in PIA upon termination or maturity of this plan, which may be less than the total allocated contribution into the PIA. No benefits wil be payable from the Tabarru' Fund.
6. The amount of PIA will be based on actual performance of the fund and is not guaranteed. The investment risk under this plan will be borne by You and the benefits may be less than the total contributions contributed to the fund.
7. If you surrender your certificate in the early years, you may get back less than the amount you have paid.
8. If you switch your certificate from one Takaful Operator to another of if you replace your current certificate with another certificate within the same Takaful Operator, you may be required to submit an application where the acceptance of your proposal will be subject to the terms and conditions to be imposed at the time of switching or replacement.
This information is for general information only. You are advised to refer to the Benefit Illustration, Product Disclosure Sheet and sample of certificate for detailed features and benefits of the plan before participating in the plan.