Everybody goes through different phases and challenges in life. The i-Great Aman gives you the opportunity to customise your protection plan according to your life stages and affordability. With its Auto-Extension of coverage feature, the i-Great Aman is the good avenue for you to get continuous protection, because i-Great Aman is a Comprehensive Protection Plan that Grows with You.
Get protected until 70 years age next birthday with monthly contribution from as low as RM100.
Get protected until 70 years age next birthday and enjoy continuous protection with Auto-Extension of Coverage for additional 10 years interval after maturity up to 90 years age next birthday.
Have the flexibility to invest in one or more of the 3 Shariah-compliant unit funds with no additional costs on funds switching.
You will receive total values available from Participant's Unit Account upon maturity and your next-of-kin will receive lump sum amount of RM2,000 in the event of your passing.
This valuable feature ensures that your certificate will continue to remain in force even if your total values in PUA become zero within the first three certificate years.
Customise your i-Great Aman plan for a comprehensive protection with these 11 optional riders:
Medical and Hospitalisation
• i-Medik Rider
• i-Medik Xtra Rider
• i-Medik Xtender Rider
• i-Hospitalisation Benefits Rider
• i-Critical Illness Benefit Rider
• i-Comprehensive Accident Benefits Xtra Rider
Waiver of Contribution
• i-Contributor Rider
• i-Contributor Benefit Plus Rider
• i-Provider on DD Rider
• i-Provider on TPD Rider
• i-Provider Plus Rider
These are optional services and you need to fill in the Hajj by Proxy Service Form, Waqf Services Form and Nomination and Assignment Form for the respective services of your choice.
Talk to your Takaful Advisor to see which financial solutions are right for you. No Advisor yet? Simply browse through our list of Takaful Advisors.
Great Eastern Takaful Berhad (916257H)
Level 3 Menara Great Eastern
303 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Please do take note of the following notice and disclaimers to ensure you fully understand what this product does and does not cover. If in doubt, contact your Great Eastern Takaful Advisor.
1. i-Great Aman is a regular contribution investment-linked Family Takaful plan that provides coverage upon Death or Total & Permanent Disability of the Person Covered. This plan is a Family Takaful product that is tied to the performance of the underlying assets, and is not a pure investment product such as unit trust.
2. Contributions are payable during the certificate term or upon Death or Total & Permanent Disability, whichever occurs first.
3. You may stop paying contributions and still enjoy protection as long as there are sufficient amount of money in the Participant's Unit Account to pay for the Tabarru’ and Service Charge, where applicable. However, you will not be able to enjoy the Non-Lapse Facility if you stop paying contributions within the first 3 certificate years.
4. You should be convinced that this plan will best serve your needs and that the contributions payable under the certificate are affordable to you.
5. A “Free-Look Period” of 15 days from the delivery date of the certificate is given for you to review the suitability of the plan. If the certificate is returned to us during this period, we shall refund an amount equal to the sum of:
i. any unallocated contributions;
ii. total values in Participant's Unit Account (if any) of this certificate; and
iii. any Tabarru’ and Service Charge which have been deducted,
minus any expenses incurred for the medical examination, upon which the certificate shall be deemed cancelled and our liability shall cease.
6. You may receive the total values in Participant's Unit Account (if any) upon termination or maturity of this plan, which may be less than the total allocated contribution into the Participant's Unit Account. No benefits will be payable from the Tabarru’ Fund.
7. The Participant's Unit Account will be based on the actual performance of the fund and is not guaranteed. The investment risks under this plan will be borne solely by you and the Participant's Unit Account may be less than the total contributions contributed to the fund. There is a possibility of certificate lapsing when the required charges (including Tabarru') exceed the total value of the Participant's Unit Account available.
8. Participating in a family Takaful plan is a long-term financial commitment. The accumulated cash value that you may get when you cancel the certificate before maturity period will be much less than the total amount of contribution that you have paid.
9. If you switch your certificate from one Takaful Operator to another or if you replace your current certificate with another certificate within the same Takaful Operator, you may be required to submit an application where the acceptance of your proposal will be subject to the terms and conditions to be imposed at the time of switching or replacement.
This information merely provides general information only and is not a contract of family Takaful. You are advised to refer to the Benefit Illustration, Product Disclosure Sheet and sample certificate for detailed features and benefits of the plan before participating in the plan. Please refer to the Fund Fact Sheet for further details of the 3 unit funds.